Our rental program is closed for the season, re-opening spring 2019!
Many of our customers have asked us if we rent bikes, specifically bikes that are made for our legendary Shore trails. We are pleased to have a small, focused fleet of shore-approved trail bikes. Whether you are visiting the area and it's time to ride, a local who wants to experience the Shore on a modern trail bike, or maybe your bike is out of commission and you don't want to miss that group ride - we're here for you!
To keep it simple, our rentals are by the day and they include arm & knee pads and a helmet in the price.
$100 per day and $75 for each additional day.
You can be confident that the bikes will be expertly maintained and ready to go when you are.
Our selection is limited so be sure to use our online booking system to reserve your dates today - For same day rentals please call the shop!
Rolling in on 27.5-inch Split-Pivot credentials and loaded with 165mm rear and 170mm travel in the fork, the bike brings premium handling to the downward slope, while an improved suspension layout Increases lateral stiffness for a cutting-edge climber.
For sizing please visit the Devinci website.
Terms and conditions
- Bike theft is the responsibility of the renter. DO NOT leave the bike unattended for any reason.
- We recommend you bring your own pedals; however, pedals are available if required - flats or Shimano SPD.
- Helmets are mandatory - as per BC law.
- We recommend you bring your own cycling specific shoes, clothing, water bottle/hydration pack. If you do not have these items, we are a full service bike shop with a great selection cycling gear for purchase.
Pick-up and drop-off
- You can pick-up your bike anytime after the shop opens. Drop-off is one hour before closing - please don't be late! See our contact page for store hours.
- If you would like to extend your rental you MUST call the shop first.
- You can cancel your booking up to 48 hours before the rental date for a full refund. Less than 48 hours and you will be billed for 50% of the total rental fee.
Security deposit and damages
- We require a valid government-issued photo ID at time of pick-up.
- A $2500 pre-authorization will be taken on Visa / MasterCard at the time of pick-up to cover potential damages.
- The bike (and equipment if applicable) will be inspected at pick-up and drop-off. You will be charged parts and labour for any damages incurred on your ride or transport of the bike.